FREE Golf Simulator
- Right Click and move the mouse to rotate the view
- Scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out
- Move the mouse over the green to adjust your aim
- Left click on the green to begin your swing, move the mouse to adjust your swings power
- Left click on the sides of the green to adjust the slope
- Use the arrows to move the hole
- Click the middle mouse button on the green to center your view at that position, click again to move back to the ball
- Hit space bar to reset the ball in Free Play mode
- Hit space bar to advance player turns in 18-Hole Course Mode
- Use the mouse to place your ball before you take your shot
Extreme Green Business For Sale
Instant Cash Flow
Only 400 sq ft of floor space required
4 – 6 hours per week to fill orders
For more information please call
Dave Martens 1-866-498-2378
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Try our virtual Extreme Green putting simulator. This fun putting game plays just like the real Extreme Greens. By adding segments you can build the length of the green,select where to place the cup and adjust the break and slope. Try our 18 hole course and play with a friend, up to four can play. Compete on closest to the hole or just have fun yourself.
Extreme Green Video
For a full demonstration on how our Extreme Greens work, take the time to view this important video. Dave Martens is the inventor of the Extreme Green and he demonstrates the features of our green, from assembly to putting and use of the chipping mat. If you have any questions after you have viewed this video, just give us a call.
Ryan has been a teaching professional for years and is the owner of Total Golf. With several large Golf simulators, hitting cages and a practice putting area. Ryan has chosen the Extreme Green for its features and abilities as a perfect teaching aid for his students. With the added chipping mat Ryan has found this to be the complete package for teaching techniques on and around the green.
Ryan Friesen, Total Golf, Abbotsford, BC